326. Did I achieve my goals?


One day teacher B said to teacher A, "The learner should do an examination himself about his learning. A self-examination. For example, after one unit of the coursebook has been covered.
A snap general vision of his invested work effort;
What did I learn?;
How did I work?;
What can I express now?;
Did I learn a new learning strategy?;
Can I now express more ideas or thoughts or statements in English?;
What amount of vocab did I learn?;
What new grammar?;
Can I better speak with other people with the new things I learned in English?
This is another fostering and helping way to make himself an autonomous learner. It's he or she who is really interested in learning." Photo source: us 123rf com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family