1838. Calming down the students



Last Wednesday the class with the younger students of the summer club was troublesome. 

I had to pack up and up and leave the class at a certain moment during the class. It was the most educative thing I thought to do then. 

There had been a mess. But the main factor of this misbehavior “riot” was a specific kid, aged 12. 

The principal of the center called his mother and told her what had happened at noon in the class. This lady has talked to her kid and this latter one will talk to me on Monday, to beg my pardon. 

On my behalf I will try to discipline the kids, alternating and combining times of games in English with stop breaks to try to calm them down. / Photo from: Summer-Forest-Sunshine. www mnwallpaper com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family