2081. I adore my classes because of my students



Today, just some minutes ago, we had the penultimate conversation session with a native person of English, a girl from Chicago. 

A student of mine offered a present to her, the book of Platero y yo, by Juan Ramón Jiménez. Remember my students in the morning are adults. 

The experience of this term has proved to be excellent. Next term, after Christmas, another native young person will assist us with his or her conversation. 

The book I mentioned is a classic of Spanish literature: basically it’s the story of a donkey and its owner. And it’s very poetic. Thank you, Kristin for your aid to us. 

Although I’m the teacher I’ve attended some of the sessions: awesome. / Photo from: bajee org

Comments

Anonymous said…
ju

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?