3548. We May Live amidst Great People in this Covid-19 Crisis

We live in a tough situation, because of the Covid-19 crisis, yet this crisis is getting out the best from so many people. Also from so many teachers, all throughout the world. Thank you teachers. 

Also I wanted to tell you today about an anecdote which helped me think, some days ago. It has been rather long since I have taught face-to-face. 

Some days ago a nice and kind relative of mine, who suffers some mental illness that makes him pretty slow at thinking, asked me please to help him work on his laptop, one he has not employed for long… And I found myself at thinking, Okay, what can I do for you? For facing the computer screen, that person could do a multiplication of tasks! Where to start from? 

Up to some extent I was at a bit difficult or embarrassing situation, but thank God soon I thought I could refresh my teaching job with that person’s help, and I taught him some basic tasks he could do, with the icons that appeared on the screen, and I told him like a first lesson about what he might carry out. 

As a result he got very grateful for that first lesson, for he’s a kind man, as I said. 

What I mean is that with benevolence love we can reach so far or make a multiplication of services at least! 

Also we can do like that with our students! 

What I can supply on this blog is from my experience. The people we teach make us better. We have to thank them. I have learned all this from other teachers. Please pass your experiences on to other teachers! You can be helping them! Have a nice week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story