3669. To Bear in Mind when Lesson Planning: Some Possible Aid

 So we may be about to start a new school year. Today I wanted to tell you something that might help you out, not complicate your already heavy workload. Think of what I’m telling you today. Just think of it. 

And this concerns second language teachers or whatever school subject you teach. Are you ready? 

The point is each lesson you conduct in class should mean one step forward for your dear students’ learning and acquiring that foreign language. No step forward, no good, perhaps you’ve got to set out again what you’re doing in class. 

Well, there may be other problems in your classes, but if you’ve read so far you may be trying to improve your lessons. 

Thus it may result for your students to advance quite much or a bit much about using one language skill, like speaking. Or progressing regarding the four language skills in a string of well planned activities – in no way do I intend to complicate your daily lesson planning. 

And that’s one of the things I wished to share with you readers. Well, all that demands a sound lesson planning, not necessarily a long one! 

Another point, in case it helps you plan your new school year. Order, tidiness, neatness. 

We teachers need to know clearly what we have to do, the issues we’ve got to carry out to start a new school year. 

Something I do is the following, and you may have something different. Apart of all the new year program and such, I have a notebook where I write down stuff to do: necessary things I have to bear in mind for the new school year beginning. 

Those things formerly were in my mind, but a few days ago I wrote them on that notebook for me to have clearer ideas of what I’ve got to do, for a successful year, just a simple list with numbered points. 

I hope my classes will be more efficient as a result of that. I wish you all a happy new school year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3670. The Importance of a New School Year Very First Lesson

3671. Flexible Teachers Hit the Jackpot

3667. Do We Have to Help Low-Achieving Students?

3660. Those Great Teachers We Like to Recall from Our Childhood