290. Trial and error


This is somehow funny. Oh, do not get me wrong. I just opened up my blog, to post a new entry today, and I found a comment in Chinese. The first premise is I appreciate anyone's comment, but I do not understand Chinese. I love that great country, and have friends working there.
So, Please, I appreciate you, the person who sent me that comment, to translate into English (or Spanish or Italian or Latin). Hello, anyways. I'm prone to read and publish your comment, after approval.
Today, Ash Wednesday, i wanted to say a few words about errors, and mistakes. If one learner makes a mistake, or one hundred, well, as you know, that means he or she is on the right pathway toward success. All of us commit errors and/or mistakes. I don't say any more about this point. You are a smart teacher, and you'll infer your own conclusions for your struggle, a one of peace and goodtreating your learners.
One other thing, you, teacher of English, be considerate with yourself, with regard to errors, you are also learning, both English and Teaching, ok?
On the picture you can see a Mazda Taiki auto, concept car, thanks to www rpmgo com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples