300. A different view of the scenery


Here you have something I began composing April 2, 2009. About learning strategies I have made up from my students or have invented from everyday assisting and teaching my students in their process of learning English.


1. Translating sentences on the whiteboard among both pupils and me. In Spain quite often students have translation in their tests, both ways.


2. The pupil makes up a test as though he was the teacher, on a piece of paper. Just 4 questions, no more. This makes him be more aware and conscious of his personal learning.


3. All the class make a test, to be written on WB. The teacher proposes one question.
Picture: a view of Beijing, thanks to www uvm edu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient