401. He himself tracks his learning process



One day teacher A said to teacher B, “The assessment of knowledge and usage of English, when the teacher corrects the written tests, should also be useful for the student’s awareness of his or her process of learning the target language.

Just a collateral comment. You should evaluate listening, speaking, reading and writing. We’ll discuss about this point another moment.

In my classes, after my correcting their tests, I hand the sheets out to each student. We correct the exam in the class. One by one question or activity, on the blackboard. I ask them to give me the correct response to every question. I accept their contributions. Also I provide possible correct answers if no one says anything. I think, by doing this, they can get more aware of their errors and mistakes. After this class I let them keep the tests. I have seen some of the students keep them; I guess others would throw them to the waste-can.” Photo from teachers sdushsd k1 ca us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?