785. Congrats, teachers





Today I would like to say Congrats! to all of you teachers who publish your posts in TeacherLingo. It’s awesome to see how many teachers are so committed with teaching people, young ones mostly. As well I can see, with joy, you’re enthused with teaching; otherwise you wouldn’t publish your posts. I see this enthusiasm also by the things you say. Your labor is so encouraging to me. A big thanks to TeacherLingo team too. Obviously, you team, don’t feel kinda obliged or the like to publish this post. Whatever you decide to do is ok with me. / Photo from: quickrelease tv. kid cycling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?