472. That's challenging


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Challenging activities. Your students like them. Yesterday a new activity came up to me. I was with my students in the classroom. Oh, I had forgotten to take a piece of chalk, a new one. I was on the point to up and go to take one. But then I thought otherwise: I should say to one student to go and fetch it. I explained to Marta where the chalk package was, in my office. I gave her my keys, and explained to her how to reach my office, in English. I spoke slowly, for her level is low, and also I made up kind of a map onto my desk with my hands and naming different parts and rooms of the school. She took her time to understand but showed eager to catch my instructions. She achieved the mission – Sláinte!” / Photo from: highschoolsports nj com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo