470. Follow the scheduled plan


One day teacher of English C said to teacher of English B, “Couple days it’s my first-day class ever; I’m scared, to be honest. I don’t know if I will be able to manage the class; I imagine the worst; they’ll soon realize I am absolutely rookie.” B replied, “Uh..., my suggestions, just my suggestions. The point is that you are going to present the subject of this year, I guess. No problem they notice you’re anxious. Stop speaking when a smart cookie wants to be funny. Stare, gaze at him, do some slight sign at him. Hand them out a test to find out their level of English. You may be nervous but you do not tolerate anything wrong, anything out of the ordinary conducting of a class.” / Photo from: duke university.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family