476. The correct task at the correct time


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Yesterday I invented a simple game. It helps learn present simple, because it refers to habits. It’s for a low level class. On the blackboard I write a series of times of a regular day, like 7:30am, 8:00pm, etc. That part on a column. On a parallel column I write activities in present simple, like ‘I rise’, ‘I do my homework’, etc, at random. And they’got to match the times with the activities. As simple as that, as useful as it sounds to practice that verbal tense.” / Photo from: www vetforu com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo