504. Good job, Rodrigo!


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Yep, assign small tasks to your students. Look, some days ago I asked Rodrigo to please pick up the pieces of paper from the floor, when his classmates had left the classroom after the last class. I suddenly though I could make this task smoother to him if he saw me also pick up some balls of papers. ‘Would you mind, Rodrigo, doing this task for your classmates?’ You know, I thought the small job would be less humilliating to him. Okay, the thing turned out to be good, and he rose to that occasion himself: great!” / Photo from: ben-hur-crowned onlygoodmovies com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family