505. For love? Communication is essential


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “The day before yesterday a friend of mine asked me again what else she could do to learn English. And I told her, I think it’s like a summary of my experience, ‘Look, Carmen, speak in English and enjoy learning English.’ ” / I liked this picture, above, as many others I have posted on my blog, from movies. Photo from: Casablanca (1943), directed by Michael Curtiz; main stars: Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. Website source: notodoeskippel blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo