539. They'll achieve big in their lives


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “You well know that every efficient learner has their unique way to learn. We teachers ask ourselves how we can achieve our students can speak in English. In the big scheme, in my case, and it’s true and fair to say, I have learned from other teachers and from experts, and from my daily working, and from my students themselves. I’ve learned from my errors and other teachers’ ones, trial and error, you know. Evidently I keep on learning, every day. I hope that on coming days I’ll say something of what Anita Wenden and Joan Rubin published in 1987 on this matter of the unique way – they are the editors of the book. Just something else, bear with me: when I train would-be teachers I tell them to teach on their own, like I let them think of and apply what they think would be acting wisely; beside some advice I try to make them aware of their natural freedom and responsibility, and potential!.” / Photo from: kids_in_subway zombiezodiac com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo