987. Adult students and games?




Great and expert H. D. Brown said, 

Virtually every strategy or gimmick that has been mentioned so far in this book can become a little game. And remember, games are fun. You can take a lighthearted perspective on this language learning process of yours by thinking of it as a game. So, go for the gold! (page 71). 

I like it. This text is a quotation from a paper that I wrote for a journal, and which I have written about in this blog. I’ll think of this point concerning my adult students. Will they like games? I’ll see to it. Honestly I can assure you I have thought not, so far. / Photo from: internationalprojects com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo