2144. Their need to understand me



I usually say the full form of auxiliary and modal verbs in class, as in “we will make”, “what is…”. 

With time passing I will use the contract form together with the full form. 

I think that in this way my students will understand me and learn step by step. Other teachers and textbooks teach some contract forms from the very beginning. 

For me the key thing now is to understand me – and later we’ll use the contract forms; even they’ll discover them in the worksheets I hand them out. / Photo from: rabstol_net_winter_29 www rabstol net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!