226. Look: they are working together!


The teacher trainer/coach told me,
'When this phenomenon started bigger in Spain I got worried.
I'm referring to the point of the presence of kids from varied countries in the same classroom.
I thought long about this concern.
But now, what I see in my centre is that, for example, a boy from Morocco, age some 11, a few days ago, was talking to another kid of his football team, about the next match they were going to have, that same evening.
I don't remember the Moroccian boy's name, but he was centre forward!
[as you noticed, lately I'm using BrE, for the stuff I told you about my preparation for the level C-2: It's hard to manage two varieties, home and at the school, of the university of Granada, south Spain].
And the boys from Bolivia, they fortunately are getting integrated, are fitting in, with their classmates as well.
What a relief!
Just so as to finish, you can read furtherly about this point of immigrants in the book by Natalie Hess, whose title is Teaching Large Multilevel Classes, published in 2002 by Cambridge University Press.
That's the main point: Multilevel, this is sort of a similar case of your mixed-ability class-group.'
Photo from wilsond org. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family