223. Who, me?


The teacher trainer/coach told me,
'It's important to learn how to listen to your students.
Be patient.
Whatever they tell you, though they may seem trifles, is important for them.
It may be you yourself the only adult who listens to them!
And they are so sincere when listened to!
It's a big responsibility.
Besides, the fact that half of your kids in the class-group have their parents splitted.
Besides: here in Western world... Wait, wait, wait. I'll tell you into a positive way.
The roots of Europe: Christian. Don't forget it. The roots of the US: Europe. Christian plus Aristotle plus the ancient thought.
In simple but truthful terms.
You think it's any good to contribute with your Christian and human values to our so beloved society?
Think over it.
The happiest people in history: the saints.
The saints, with God's help.
Definitely.
Not discarding other believes.
I don't want to look down other believers.
I must respect.
Yet, I cannot stop saying what I've seen and what I've listened to.
Otherwise I wouldn't be honest.
In education: We Need Values! In Spain!
With this effort I propose to you the final credit balance makes positive.
No doubt.'
A man with a bowler hat, from blog iup edu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family