388. From all over the world


Welcome, nazli, to my blog, to our blog - there are some followers else, like you see. If you please - I'd appreciate - I'd like to get to know something else about you, if you don't mind and you consider it not unpolite. I've carried out some small research about you: I mean, someone your same name. On your profile I see you live or are from the Islamic Republic of Iran. In my photo storage I had one of an Iranian family. Welcome again. From www peacecouncil net I studied one-year Arabic-language subject in my degree of philology of English, just to let you all know this clue, especially to nazli.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples