3452. Making Students Participate in the Classroom


Today I taught my second lesson to one of my classes of adults. It was okay. And they worked hard and pleasantly too. I teach English. 

And today I got to have some nice discussion about some point like global warming. Today they said more things along the discussion. Because last week I got little speaking from them. 

Now they feel more comfortable. 

All these things could also help you with your classes with kids as well. 

I prompted them by showing them pictures of ice stars from a magazine. There were quite some pictures of those ice and snow stars, taken with microscopes. 

Today they said more things. My new students also are getting my teaching way, thus they participated something more. I guess I could have nice lessons with those people. 

At the beginning of this post I said that I had taught English lessons. More properly I don’t teach English lessons. It’s not like giving a talk or a speech: precisely they are speaking lessons where speaking by my students is tried… and gotten, fortunately. 

Sometimes I will be focused on fluency and some others on accuracy. Have a nice week. / Photo from: Natalie Cole Autumn Leaves. In the north earth hemisphere we’re in fall or autumn. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient