3460. Our Job as Teachers is So Great!


Pheeew! I’ve written so much so far. 

I like teaching. It’s a bit tough though, sometimes. I like to treat my students. I like to teach, as I said. Teaching lessons is a very human and humane job. 

Also because it doesn’t have a limited schedule: you can be treating your students also out of the classroom. 

And we teachers have so big some responsibility: we’re forming and educating our students! Whatever we do or whatever we don’t influences on our dear students. 

Even what we do out of the school also influences on them, our dear students. 

As well teaching is very vocational. It’s like a military job: you need to have a big professional vocation or trend, right? 

We influence on our students also because we are like on the top of a plinth: we all the time are watched by them… Today I overheard a student of mine saying under her breadth to another student that I was rather serious… It’s better so: otherwise my lessons could be with kind of a pet or a buddy, and that ain’t the case. 

I like to teach but, you know, lately it’s being a bit tough, lovable job it is, anyway. Have a nice weekend. / Photo from: hunting-dog-breeds-header The Labrador Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family