3461. When Our Students Are So Great Too


At early afternoon I corrected and revised some questionnaires my students filled out this morning: They’re so great too. 

For example they said the activities they liked most and the ones they might dislike. By doing that I try to get some straight feedback from them. They’re thoughtful people. 

I remind you that my students now are adults. I can assure you that most often I enjoy to teach them. As well they’re so cooperative. They try hard to learn English. 

Moreover they attend some conversation sessions with young American volunteers so as to practice speaking in that language: from Iowa, Virginia and somewhere else... The volunteers are Sarah, Jacob and Destiny: they give them conversation for free. 

We have native teachers because it’s easier for my students to understand me than those American people: we always understand a countryman better than a person whose language is the target one. Again, have a nice weekend. I can assure you also that I learn lessons from my students. / Photo from: Latest from the Tremblant Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo