266. Starting a long way


One day teacher A said to teacher B, "Yesterday one of the kids I teach came and told me she had passed a test she had done a few days ago. She has some flaws at studying from her coursebook, and in general. Like you know, I work in a center similar to an academy, but as well our center offers more activities: excursions, study hall, of course (ever-present in Spain) little soccer (futbito), talks for their parents, computering, extra classes, courses in the summer... I told this girl she had done fine; that's a big step forward; she failed the first term in English; and because she has passed this test consequently she had passed the first term. I expect she will keep on making better off." Picture from www destination360 com, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples