267. I hit it!


One day teacher B said to teacher A, "Yesterday! I realized the way how to force my students to make an oral sentence! Or more or less the same: force them to say, to try to say, a message, try to communicate with me utilizing the words they know, some rough grammar, some invented words..., a lot of errors; anyway, I congratulated the student who said this message, these two or four sentences together, because of his hard try to tell me something. Basically the thing was: I had eliminated one other kid-player in a game, but I was wrong: he was not so. His friend tried to tell me in English that I was wrong, because of this, because of that... He had a real and realistic necessity to use English! Like you know, I have a treatment with them: at the time of the class-period I understand and speak English (it's a game, I pretend I don't understand them: both them and I are Spanish)."
Roland Joffé directed this movie, released in 1986. Thanks to robertdeniroweb iespana es, for the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family