513. Some students may be left behind


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “A few students in our large classes may have serious problems and flaws to catch up their classmates and they may be left behind. And with the passing weeks they will be more and more left behind. I knew a teacher trainer, Mrs. N, who taught me something. She was in my class, watching me teaching the class. At certain moment I assigned my students to do an exercise from their coursebooks. And she was sitting close to Luis, and helping him mold the responses to the exercise, mold the way he had to face the activity. I hadn’t at all realized of this way of helping him.” / Photo from: a scene of Le petit Nicolas (2009).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient