517. Do you teacher like reading?


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “We teachers need to train continuously. I’m now referring to reading: books, websites, teacher forums on the Internet, reading journals, watching videos on YouTube, reading other teachers’ blogs... Reading and studying form a storage, which you may not realize of, yet it helps you become more competent.


We need to recycle our methodology. We can also write down notes, keep a diary to have feedback. We can ask us ourselves: How do I teach my classes? Are my students progressing? Do I think of everyone? Of the class as a whole? Wise teachers teach with passion. When a teacher does his or her labor, that teacher transmits what he or she has deeply in.” / Photo from: old british library room thegogglesdonothing com

Comments

Beautiful picture. Back in 1996 I spent some hours there, reading.

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient