522. Also taking notes makes progressing


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “In my opinion we teachers of English should present a grammar point, systematically, with the aid of the board, whilst our students are writing down notes and examples. Other times we can facilitate our students to infer the grammar rules from what we are saying, and asking our students.
One teacher told me one day that her students liked her method of teaching grammar. She presented the grammar and the students were writing notes. The kids said they liked that way of teaching because the layout of such and such grammar point became clear to them, that point entered through their eyes.
One more thing you asked me about, a couple of days ago. Yes, I’m optimistic with teaching English because that’s the way I’m done, but on top of that, I believe my optimism has a firm foundation: I hope in God, our loving father, with also an affection of a mom.” / Photo from: kupper edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family