612. Helping think and learn



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Yesterday I was thinking of telling you today I’m so grateful to teachers of English from any place in the world. I see their work to enable people to get the competence to communicate with one another.


First I see this work in Granada and Jaén (south of Spain), but also on the Internet, where so many new and young teachers wish to learn, and other teachers offer material and experience, with generosity and liberality.


Some weeks ago I saw in the British Council – BBC online newsletter I receive that it was addressing teachers that are usually busy – that specific newsletter said sort of This invitation is for you busy teachers (sorry for these are not the literal words).” / Photo from: universeastext com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family