613. Am I ok for next scene, guys?



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Have you ever heard yourself speaking in English, since you’re not a native speaker?


Yesterday I saw a video where I was leading the way along some rooms and facilities of my school. I recorded the sequences with a small videocam in 2009. My voice was in off, explaining the stuff, for practice of describing places, furniture, prepositions.


Oh, man, you know what? I couldn’t understand some of my words – pathetic.


Well, you know, viewing the ‘movie’ was also useful for me to bring up expressions I presently would say and didn’t remember when the actual recording. I’m thinking now of telling a student to record me teaching in a class..., and my students’ contributions and conducting too: may be helpful for them.” / Photo from: sshervias wordpress com. Citizen Kane (1941), directed by Orson Welles, like you may know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo