685. Some advice, if useful, for a job interview




One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “One thing your students will have to do is to hold a job interview, think that within not many years. Also the activity I propose to you today is very good practice in the class.



On post # 391 I showed you nice points to prepare oneself for a job interview – I took them from some place. Now I would add some advice a couple days ago one college lecturer told me. Here you are. I liked them. He said: Be natural, smile, sincere and honest, what I know is what I know, and what I don’t I’ll study it. You wish to work. Be just yourself. As well, ponder what they offer you, to make up a clear idea if that offering is fair.” / Photo from: como presentarse y convencer entrevista de trabajo buscartrabajo com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo