1060. At the end of the academic year




Teacher B said to teacher A, “I have seen in movies and novels man and woman’s universal tendency to happiness, beauty, good, plenitude. 

And today I wanted to have you realize those tendencies in our students. In general terms I can see all that in my students now when the end of the academic year is approaching. 

This year for example I have seen that thirst for plenitude in the reader we’ve read, A Tale of Two Cities. And that’s only one example. As well we saw all that interesting stuff when practicing job interviews in class.” / Photo from: news everest edu. a real job interview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!