1070. My influence on my students




Teacher B said to teacher A, “Either if I struggle to be good or if I am bad – at everyday things – I influence on my students, even concerning my private life. 

The same in classes: I can work well or the other way round. 

I’m referring to the concepts of ‘well’, of ‘good’, of values and virtues, of my family at home and the way I treat them. 

My students’ lives and ways of living are in my hands. All this is something I can see every day, man.” / Photo from: blogs puyallup k12 wa us. student writing  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient