1069. When kids are great




Teacher A said to teacher B, “It’s nice whenever I realize of a student’s repentance for not having worked and studied enough. It’s the time to help him and give him some advice to study and practice harder. 

I have to help him forgive himself, because he feels he’s been lazy and not studied much. To forgive oneself is difficult for some of them sometimes. 

Even some of them tell me that also they’ve asked for forgiveness to God – study is their job now – and turned to the sacrament of forgiveness – mostly they’re Catholic. I learn from them. 

At tutoring sessions I tell them they’ve got to forgive themselves. They show gratitude, sometimes explicitly. Anyway, I’m a mere instrument. These ideas haven’t been invented by me. Kids often just are great.” / Photo from: cityoflafayette com. Reading Buddies Logo  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family