1105. Some of doing up in class




Teacher B said to teacher A, “Once I had to replace in one class whose teacher was sick. 

I was told at the school hall I had to replace him, in a class that would start in a short time. The kids were about 10 years. 

I had no plan, obviously, for that class. Ok, anyway, let’s go, I thought. I would have to do up and improvise something, but what? 

I decided to tell them a story I would make up as I would be speaking to that class of about 30 students. And the thing is that I invented a story, I told it to them, and with some acting out. 

I dunno why and how but I caught their attention. This happened some fifteen years ago. The story was in their L1, that is, Spanish.” / Photo from: eltallerdelaeam com. improvisar   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!