2181. Learning a language as if by intuition



I think my adult students understand English and subsequently learn that language also by intuition. 
Gestures help, 
eye-contact counts, 
similar words in Spanish help, 
the context as well, 
what they already know is another aid, 
learning what the topic is helps too. 

They hear me and listen to me – the second is active whilst the first is passive. And they are acquainted with my way of teaching and with the worksheets I hand them over. / Photo from: research-shows-that-volunteering-is-good-for-older-adults-health www captel com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family