2708. The Teacher and His Students? Just a Work-Group



A friend of mine, another teacher, of History of English literature at college in Jaén, told me I should love my students and should have affection to them, because my friend could see this love and affection in the way I said I treated my students, and about what I had written in a book about learning and teaching English as a foreign language. 

And it’s true. Each teacher should love his students – otherwise he can teach nothing lasting. / Photo from: black-teacher-man revolutionarypaideia com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!