1827. English summer camps



At the summer camp I’m going to attend and help out this summer I will be out of the classrooms. 

The point is there are two teachers from a special center in Marbella, south of Spain, at Costa del Sol. 

And then it’s me. 

I’ll be picking up boys one by one, and make interviews in English with them, right after we've left the classroom door. 

In this way we offer them one more chance to speak in English. 

I said one chance: altogether I expect to make two or three interviews with each boy. 

Although the classes are rather small, it’s interesting to offer another opportunity to speak in English, the target language, at different levels, A-1 through B-1 and some B-2 level students, within the European Common Framework. B-2 is somehow similar to First Certificate of Cambridge. / Photo from: www all-hd-wallpapers com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?