1932. I write for you, people


I would today thank the people, like you teachers for example but not only teachers, for including me into your circles and for following my blog. 

Unless you follow the posts, it'd useless to write. 

I like to write, and if possible, help you out with your job or as persons, let's say. 

I write from tricks to implement in class up to some anthropological small texts. The teacher and the students are human beings, and thus you deserve my keeping on writing. Beside writing is cool, isn't it? / Photo from: www nikkoladanielassociates co uk. Teacher at computer, like you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!