1935. How was I in the class?



Self-examination. 

Here I don’t refer to examination of conscience, which is also important for a person; for example we Christians make an exam according to the Ten Commandments, or we compare our lives with the model, Jesus Christ, or before confession. 

Here I want to refer to finding out how we did in the classes, whose examining is a realistic quick view: Have my students learned something? 
Have they gripped and incorporated communicative competences? 
How were the classes? 
What did I do in them? 
How did I help my students acquire the language? 
What have I done so far? 
How far have I reached? 
Am I fulfilling the goals I thought of at the beginning of the school year? 
How are things going? 
How did I conduct in the classes? 
What did I do? 
Are my students happy? Disappointed? Distressed? Willing to learn and acquire English? / Photo from: www theguardian com. teacher at desk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!