770. Mom's tenderness to his son, for example


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “I wanted to tell you about the scanners and rules thing. You can read post # 769. I’m in a bit of a hurry because we’re at Christmas Eve. I could tell you more things, but now I’m saying something brief.

Look. Rules and some sane punishment are necessary. Both must be educative; otherwise our school would be a ‘battlefield’ or the kind, between teachers and students. So, coming to the head, we have to think of students as unique persons, with the dignity of such unique persons. And where are the ultimate roots of such a dignity, if you let me tell you? I’m thinking of two premises: every person has been born, created, as the image and likeness of God. What’s more: we all are children of God (!).” / Photo from: mindware com. Mom and son cooking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient