774. Building up tomorrow



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Some years ago a teacher suggested me to recognize my students’ work in class, to recognize this in public, addressing all the students. From time to time.

They’re struggling to learn English, they follow my instructions, they try to be attentive, they attend the classes one day after another. It’s good for them, and just too, to tell them they’re nice people, nice students. They, also as a result, will work harder.

I do know there’re problems of disruptive things and all that stuff, but I insist it’s sensible to acknowledge my students’ effort and interest. As well they’ll grow as better people, becoming more aware of their freedom and responsibility. We people need to be recognized and feel affection. I hope and expect great things in 2012.” / Photo from: web1 taringa. automóviles Llega a New York el taxi del futuro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo