771. How to compose something interesting



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “One of my students of secondary got 5 in a test of English - 5 is pass. He came up to me to talk about the test.


I asked him what he thought about that grade. I wanted
to make him draw his own conclusions, not merely me telling what he should do to improve his grades. He looked not very much satisfied with his actual carrying out the test.


I asked him what questions he did well and which ones wrong, this is, his strong points and the weak ones.


Also what he could do to actually improve writing a significant composition.


One point about improving his compositions? I can say some but then we agreed in writing a sentence that would continue adding information to the previous sentence; the goal should be a development of ideas, so as to build a meaningful text – we talked about some linkers: however, nonetheless, all the same, summing up, besides…” / Photo from: galaxywire net. Soyuz. International Space Station. Docking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family