1411. I have taken another plunge!



We fortunately have many possible students, people who want to learn English. 

We in our center are two teachers: I would be in charge of the advanced level, and J. would be in charge of the intermediate and false beginners. 

I’ve just called the coordinator and have told him that I can be in charge of a fourth class. 

So Jose would have two groups and I two also. Would to God this turn out well: for me to be in charge of a second group is a lot more work, but I see I ought to do it. The main point is for more people to learn and acquire English, which is a universal language. / Photo from:  Fjords-Cruise-Norway-420x0  www smh com au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient