1605. Sowing seeds for later communicating



For my classes with adults I’ve thought that the main point is for them to speak in English, rather than teaching them a quantity of facts ABOUT the language. 

I’ve thought that the process for my students should be: conveying words, conveying phrases, conveying sentences, conveying longer speeches like a conversation or describing a picture or presenting a topic for 3 minutes. 

And, thanks to God and our struggle (students plus teacher’s), my adults and oldies are giving speeches and talking for long, more or less. Ah, and they need, as learners, to listen to massive speaking by me before they can convey speeches. / Photo from: Sowing Rice www disciplenet org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family