1613. Friendship among my students is a fact



An old man, who is a student of mine, has missed classes since Christmas. We don’t know how he is. 

Today some of my oldies took note of his phone number to call him, to find out something about him. 

One of my students told us he had had a cold, and later on, that student told us in class that he had achieved to reach him by phone, and he looked depressed or something of the like. 

Some days ago I sent an email to my boss in order that he would contact the missing student. In few words, we are worried and concerned about Luis, who hasn’t attended classes for some weeks – I’ve invented his name. Maybe if he doesn’t show anything, I could go to his house – I know more or less where he lives, downtown of Granada. If I can today, I will go to his house. / Photo from: adults in class www londonlenguagecentre com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!