1644. Are my students acquiring English?



Is it acquisition or a bit of it? 

I mean, my students, adult ones, are starting to speak in English, after many hours by me speaking in that language. 

They commit errors and mistakes, anyway. 

What I can assure is that there’s an atmosphere of talking in English, chiefly by me, but I’m having them starting to speak. They’re good learners, and very eager to learn. 

I’m after programming the course with also grammar aims however, scheduled ones. It’s pleasant to stay with them – they’re nice and polite, and persevering. / Photo from: newsroom unl edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!