1756. If I Look Backward in Time: Great



I’m achieving, thank God, nearly all my classes with adults be in English. 

Yesterday I had them realize of that, plus I told them they’re listening to me speaking in English, so they’re also thinking in English. They got amazed in some way. 

As well my class plans are focused on making them speak in that marvelous language, all the time or closely. 

I tell them explicitly and clearly about all this marvel mainly attained by them: they're speaking in English. 

This has to do with acquisition: alike they’re acquiring English. We’re finishing the academic year, and if I look backward in time I can see their progress. Great. / Photo from: teach english in china adult students.  www goabroad com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family