1930. The necessity of engagement


Something very beautiful. When a man and a woman love each other, they may get married, if they were single. For the rest of their lives. Moreover Jesus Christ elevated this something natural to a sacrament, and thus both spouses have the grace and help from God to live a happy marriage, although you for sure will have life pains to endure. Besides marriage for Christians and everybody else is a vocation and a way to become holy on this earth. Wow! Rewritten September 7, 2026. 

Comments

Fernando Díez Gallego said…
When I said two spouses I meant husband and wife. I do know many marriages that are happy and strive to be so. A man and a woman I mean. The man and the woman said, "for all my life". And besides for us Christians marriage is also a sacrament: We have God's help to live our marriage! Have a nice day, my reader. Today is September 16, 2019.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
I meant: We believe we have God's help to live our marriage.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
When I say compromise between those spouses I mean engagement.

Popular posts from this blog

3715. Do You Really Listen to Your Students?

581. Calm down

947. One more story

93. Where is the missing word?