3323. Our Job as Teachers Is Simply Great


 
I was thinking, you know, we teach and learn languages for communication among people, and that’s so great so great, but not only for communication.
A language supports also culture, literature, metaphors in that tongue…
Something else: Think how it would be if we knew English and Spanish! I mean, they’re two of the languages most widely used on the Internet, together with Chinese.
I could tell you about my struggle at learning and acquiring English!
Something else for today: the teacher, if he wants his lessons be great and reach his students’ knowledge and competences, well, he has to struggle. Otherwise a "chubby" teacher will not succeed.
When I say chubby I mean he is totally unambitious and comfortable, too comfortable. I said chubby in a metaphoric and figurative way, not physical of course. My vocab is limited. / Photo from: Dehesa-de-Extremadura-fondo Casa Rural Acebuche. I was born at those lands, west of Spain, and the picture shows those green lands after some rainy days, so wonderful an image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo